Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which NoBull. will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of NoBull. in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
All the information that we collect is utilised for bettering our web site’s content, to notify the clients about our website updates or to look into the problem with their request. In case you do not want to receive any email from us in the future, please inform us by writing in to us either through email or letter.
1. Coverage & Scope
- Our refund policy covers the refunds by NoBull. and/or a website owned and managed by NoBull.
- This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by NoBull. or for persons not employed or managed by NoBull.. This includes any third party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which NoBull. website link.
2. Filing a Complaint
- At NoBull. we take every project with the final product in sight. It is as much our responsibility as the client’s. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is fully acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand, should a refund be considered.
- Our final aim is to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Even then, if for some reason you are not satisfied and think about proceeding with a refund claim, it is our request that you take out a few minutes to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a final dialogue prior to requesting a refund.
- Only if we are unable to reach common ground after talks should a refund claim be filed.
3. Eligibility for refund
At NoBull. every project is important to us and we make sure that we handle each project with utmost care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide the results as per the website brief we are provided. However, despite every measure if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go for the dispute resolution process, we consider refund requests as per the following program in which our services and refund policy is very clearly listed:
a. Delivery Time
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved within the delivery time stated. The Full Refund policy will initiate after we receive the upfront payment and will take 14 Days to refund the amount.
No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
b. Web Development
- Full refund: If the project has not been initiated or the website brief has not been met.
Partial refund will be issued as per the judgement of the service provider if we fail to complete the project in accordance with the delivery policy and the website brief provided. The amount will be calculated by NoBull. taking into account the proportion of the project completed and the proportion yet to be completed as per the pre-defined scope of the project.
4. Applicability of the Delivery Policy
NOTE: NoBull. delivery commitment is subject to:
- A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed upon payments are clear.
- Refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at proper time. If there is delay or failure in completion of the project due to improper communication from client, it cannot be attributed to NoBull.
- If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, NoBull. is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
There is no provision for compensation for the delay of delivery under any conditions, until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
5. Limitation of Liability
NoBull.’s liability is bound by the value of the chunk of the project (as per our proposal) which remains incomplete at a given point point of time. NoBull. is not obligated for losses due to the services provided/ not provided or the delay in the same at any point of time. The liability to refund holds only if the project has been cancelled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to NoBull. in writing.
6. Processing of Refunds
a. The partial refunds will be processed and sent within 7 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by credit card or bank transfer.
b. And The full refunds will be processed and sent within 14 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by credit card or bank transfer.
NoBull. may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. You are therefore requested to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of NoBull. website after any such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same thereof.
8. Contacting us regarding our refund policy
If you have queries or suggestions regarding our refund policies kindly email us at email@example.com.